Making the home a bit more cheerful flor the holidays can be both easy and fun. You don’t need to go all out to add a festive flair to your home. Check out some of our favourite holiday décor items for the home below.
- A holiday tree is well worth the time and effort for a beautiful indoor display.
- A simple door wreath really adds a cozy, festive vibe to your front entrance.
- Christmas plates and glasses are a fun way to celebrate the holidays. Use them all of December to really get in the spirit.
- Add garland to the interior of your home for a warm, inviting feel.
- Include plaid in your living room (think plaid pillows or a blanket).
- Gingerbread houses are a great way to get the whole family involved in festivities.
- Holiday candles add lovely ambiance and scent to a room (peppermint and pine are fantastic options).
- Holiday lights both inside and out are easy and fun.