Many of us have a small room that we’d love to appear larger and airier. There are a variety of things you can do to achieve this. Check out some of our favourites below.
- Remove clutter and excessive furniture. Keep what you need and use and remove everything else. A clean, functional room is not only more organized, but better presented.
- Bring in mirrors. Adding mirrors can open up your space and add dimension.
- Lighten up. Try using lighter hues for furniture and wall colours .
- Keep prints to a minimum and focus on solid colours for large pieces like furniture.
- Use light, airy fabrics.
- Utilize natural light, whenever possible. Open up your space by keeping windows free of covering. Light and bright!